She's highly regarded as a lady of elegance and grace, and Kate Middleton has landed the top spot on the National League of Junior Cotillions' (NLJC) "Ten Best-Mannered People of 2011" list.
Commenting on the selection, NLJC National Director Elizabeth Anne Winters told, "The annual selections are based on the demonstration of dignity, honor, and respect. Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, was chosen for the exemplary manner in which she has conducted herself, before and after her marriage to Prince William of Great Britain."
Other celebrities admired for their proper etiquette include top ten placers such as Justin Bieber, Paula Abdul, Taylor Swift and Emma Watson.
Meanwhile, on the opposite end of NLJC's spectrum is E! reality star Kim Kardashian, as the 31-year-old was dubbed as The Most Ill-Mannered Person of 2011 "for making a private matter public and disrespecting the institution of marriage."
Below is the complete list of NLJC's "Ten Best-Mannered People of 2011" with brief writeups explaining each honoree's selection:
1) Kate Middleton - for the poise and dignity with which she conducts herself in the public spotlight.
2) Justin Bieber - for consistently showing courtesy to his fans.
3) Paula Abdul - for her encouragement to aspiring entertainers.
4) Aaron Rodgers - for being a positive example for young athletes.
5) Taylor Swift - for inspiring young people with her music and her manners.
6) George Stephanopoulos - for extending warmth and kindness to "Good Morning America" guests.
7) Jackie Evancho - for demonstrating humility and politeness as a young performer.
8) Erin Burnett - for the respect she shows others as a network host.
9) Emma Watson - for the kindness extended to her Harry Potter fans.
10) Tim Tebow - for displaying good sportsmanship on and off the field.