Jessie J is on course to claim the biggest-selling collaboration of 2011.
The singer's second single 'Price Tag', which features rapper BoB, has been named the highest-selling duet in the UK so far this year by the Official Charts Company.
The pair are holding off competition from LMFAO's 'Party Rock Anthem', which features Lauren Bennett and Goonrock, and Maroon 5 and Christina Aguilera hook-up 'Moves Like Jagger'.
However, the fastest seller on the list comes from Rihanna and Calvin Harris's 'We Found Love', which is already sixth on the list despite only being released last month.
Outside the top ten, Katy Perry and Kanye West reside at 13 with the single remix of 'E.T.', Rihanna and David Guetta sit at 14 with 'Who's That Chick' and JLS featuring Dev are at 18 with 'She Makes Me Wanna'.
A final list of the best-selling collaborations of 2011 will be released in the New Year.
The current top ten collaborations of 2011 are as follows:
1. Jessie feat. BoB: 'Price Tag'
2. LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett and Goonrock: 'Party Rock Anthem'
3. Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera: 'Moves Like Jagger'
4. Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack and Nayer: 'Give Me Everything'
5. Jennifer Lopez feat. Pitbull: 'On The Floor'
6. Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris: 'We Found Love'
7. Chris Brown feat. Benny Benassi: 'Beautiful People'
8. DJ Fresh feat. Sian Evans: 'Louder'
9. David Guetta feat. Flo Rida and Nicki Minaj: 'Where Them Girls At'
10. Olly Murs feat. Rizzle Kicks: 'Heart Skips A Beat'